Our facility uses the latest equipment in the assembly process. The new machinery is fully computerized and meets today’s assembly manufacturing needs. Our workstations are fully compliant with ESD regulations and are integrated with our manufacturing processes, optimizing both productivity and valuable floor space. The following is a partial list of the various processes and equipment we employ:
• 2005 & 2006 vintage SMD assembly line (Printer, Pick-N-Place, Reflow Oven)
• 2006 vintage dedicated lead-free wave soldering machine.
• Spray fluxers on both SN63 & SN100C alloy wave soldering machines.
• Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) equipment
• Segregated material storage, handling, and assembly processes for ultra-safe Lead-Free product assembly.
• In-Line Aqueous cleaner to allow for your choice of flux chemistries.